Friday, May 21, 2010

I felt the Earth move...

No, not THAT way...

Literally!

We had another earthquake here in northwest Arkansas last night. 7:01pm I was napping on the couch and the earth shook and woke me up. :) It sounded like someone hit the garage door with a car and it shook the house. It was only a 2.6. But I am so excited! Silly? Yes! Crazy? You bet ya! But we had one in April that was a 2.5 and I was so disappointed that I didn't get to feel it. But I felt this one.

I know it's crazy that an earthquake made me feel better about everything that's going on but in some crazy way it did. And while I know that there are going to be more tough days ahead I know deep down everything is going to be alright.

I'm just a little shaken for now. :o)

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

You crack me up! Between Alaska and California, I am now pretty used to the little quakes... I've still yet to be in one that really scared me though.... Knock on wood!

Leanna said...

I know right! It's silly but it was so cool...kinda just hits to how big God is.
I'd like to feel another one. Though I don't think I'd want anything too big. :)