Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A few of my favorite Christmas songs

So I'm not big into Christmas music.

Most of the time it gets old to me, real fast.

But there are a few that I really enjoy and I wanted to share them with you.

I hope you enjoy them....




Winter Snow- by Audrey Assad
I LOVE this song even not in the Christmas season.  Plus the video for this one is pretty great too if you ask me.  It's found on Chris Tomlin's Christmas CD should you be looking for it. 

The next one is by Nicolas Jonas (I can say that when I heard this song YEARS AGO I had NO IDEA it was one of THE Jonas Brother's singing.I was a little appaled to find out that's who it really was today but oh well I still like the song a LOT!)


For me WORDs are key with me when it comes to songs.  Not that music in it isn't very important as well with setting the mood and all that but words just speak so here you go. 

No comments: