Monday, March 21, 2011

Third Day Concert

Ok peeps, I must say I have been a Third Day fan for a very long time now. 
And they have ALWAYS put on a good show. 

I can't even tell you how many times I have seen them preform.  Since some friends of ours own a trucking company and have been driving for them for well over 10years now, we would usually get tickets anytime they were anywhere near us and go see them. 

But it's been several years since we've gone to one of their concerts for some crazy reason. 

However last night they were in Joplin, MO - just a hop, skip & a jump away from us.  So we went to see them. 

BEST CONCERT I've been to in a LONG time. 

Tenth Avenue North was there with them as well as new artist Trevor Morgan.  BOTH of which are totally worth listening too if you have any opportunity to see or hear them.  Buy their Cd's!

Anyhow, Third Day is and probably always will be one of my favorite bands because they truly are behind what they sing.  Maybe I feel more inclined to believe this because I know people who actually know them, or maybe it's because I just love the way they interact with fans at their concerts, or maybe it's because they GO & DO...with World Vision and things like that where they get behind a worthy project (FYI I can't even tell you how long ago they started partnering with World Vision.- it's been that long). 

They aren't all about putting on a show (even though they are GREAT PERFORMERS) but they are all about bringing glory to God. 

I've attached a few pictures and videos.  I hope you enjoy the little taste of my fabulous night last night.  (Excuse the quality- I only had my IPhone)











2 comments:

dunlizzie said...

So glad you got to go! I love Third Day. They were the only reason my friends and I went to the Tulsa State Fair some years ago. Good stuff :) Take care, friend.

one step at a time said...

Cool pictures!