Monday, March 28, 2011

I am thankful

Ok, so I may not totally feel thankful but I'm trying.

And it seems like God is trying to tell me that maybe just maybe that's what  I need to do.

Count my blessings, even if they seem like little blessings. 

And cling to them. 

As my world may seem to be falling around me, as times seem trying as I fight this health battle and the battle with the doctors, I STILL have SO MUCH to be thankful for. 

As I stress in the little things, I should be focusing on the bigger things. 

I am blessed.

Blessed to work for a great company.

Blessed to have SO MANY great friends.

Blessed to have not one but 2 wonderful churches that I get to attend regularly. 

Blessed that I have a God who loves AND forgives me easily and readily.

I am BLESSED beyond what I really can see most of the time, and truly beyond what I feel. 

But life isn't just about what you feel and I need to remember that. 


My Saturday church is starting a Negativity fast April 1st.  And I've decided to take part in it. 

I think it will do me good to take my focus off the bad and look at the good.
I think it will help me possibly get my JOY back. 

I'm excited but also a little nervous, but really, getting rid of some negativity can't be a bad thing. 

No comments: