Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Huge Fail...but a good one

So, a few weeks ago Dayspring sent out cards to people who sent an email to them requesting cards for the National Day of encouragement.   http://www.incourage.me/2010/09/were-better-together-2.html
We were then supposed to blog or post something on September 12th on what we did with them.
Well, I did not.  September 12th was a day that I needed a lot of encouragement.  I spent most of the day with my mom talking through some things. 

But as always God has a plan and His timing is perfect.

See on the 13th I found out a coworker had been re diagnosed with cancer.  And when I heard that I knew just the card out of the packet that I wanted to send to her. 
There was also that day news of another friend who was going through some things as well who I knew "needed" one of those cards.

Then just this past Sunday, a friends husband died very unexpectedly. 
Again I reached for my pile of cards from Dayspring.  Sorted through them and found what I felt was the perfect one. 

There are many in there still to use, and I know that I will use them.  For the "perfect" thing in the "perfect" time.

So I may have failed in the Dayspring encourage time line but not in His timeline. 

It's been a rough few weeks here, and I know we aren't out of the woods yet but I do trust in the one who knows both my past and my future. 
The one who is willing to love and forgive me through any thing and any situation. 
The one who will never leave or forsake me....or you for that matter. 

So in all of this, even in my huge failing, I'm clinging to hope.  The hope of tomorrow.
Thank God that He is there no matter what, no matter where. 
I hope the video works.  If not search Kari Jobe (one of my favs btw) on YouTube the song is Everyone Needs a Little. 
Perfect if you ask me.....


No comments: