Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Headache...

SO I had a "non-date" last night.
Which the only reason it wasn't a date was because that's what I needed it to be. 

And it was nice, we had dinner and talked for a little over 2 hours.
That's a good sign right?  That we would even want to talk that long.

He seems like a really nice guy.  We have a  LOT in common. 
There are so many things there that were on my previous list. 
He's basically indicated that he wants to go out on a date - which I specified that he has to call and ask not text me for.
Yep- I told him that last night. 

And he just seems like a really nice guy.

but I think I may still be hung up on the other guy,  the one I only really stopped seeing last month, well more accurately 3 weeks ago. 

And the kicker- this new guy- how did I meet him? 
At the Halloween party of the other guy.  Not just that, the other guy is basically the one who set me up with new guy.
Yep- that's right.   And it seems really odd to me too. 

He apparently has been talking to the new guy about me for awhile.  Attempting to hook us up with one another, all the while he was still messing with me. 
Not telling me about this other guy till things "got to real" for him 3 weeks ago with me.

Now don't get me wrong- the other guy and I- we can't be.  Not at this point in time.  Not unless he comes around to having a relationship with Christ first.  And we shouldn't have been "seeing" each other at all most of this year. 
But the truth is even if we weren't classified as dating or whatever we had/have been seeing one another off and on all year. And even if he has been holding back how he feels since the get go, we'll lets face it...I'm a girl.  or I'm me either way I still cared more than he did.  And that makes this hard, because how do I even try to explain to New Guy what all is going on with out telling him about his friend and I.  Not that he needs to know details about our relationship but I need to go slow with things, since I'm just getting out of all of this stuff. 
And I'll be honest I'm scared, to put myself out there, to care, to trust again.  I don't want to be hurt.

I'm doing my best to not think about things.  Since that seems to be the advice that I've been given.  Just see how things go.  But not thinking about it is giving me a headache... 




But did I mention that he is REALLY good looking?

No comments: