Monday, October 25, 2010

Away lately

So I haven't been blogging much with everything going on I feel like I'm missing words.

I don't feel worried but part of me feels like I don't feel anything. Which I know isn't good. But at the same time is it better than worrying?

I can't tell. I'm trying to get into the Word more. And all that goes with it. And I feel very what ever it is it is.
Plus I'm still running which helps with the stress. But I just feel so blah!

I've got all these weekend plans a 5k Saturday morning, a wedding Saturday afternoon, a Halloween party that night. Plus Sunday activities and tons of photos to edit. But all I want to do is cancel on all of it.
Which isn't me. I take my commitments seriously. And to cancel isn't usually an option. But blah.

Sigh. I'm sure I'll buck up and get it all done. That's just how I am.

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

You WILL get through this lady... I promise you!

Leanna said...

Thanks Hun. I can't wait for Monday to get here and get past all this.