Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stuff Christians Like- Singles Post

John Acuff over at Stuff Christians Like wrote a post on Surviving Church as a Single.

Now he is a pretty funny guy. 

He's written a lot of funny stuff over the years.  Lots of stuff I've enjoyed. 

And he's done it again with a very funny very true post.

This time in honor of Valentine's Day for all of us Single people out there. 

Because I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. 

Nor have I ever been. 

Even the one or two years that I did have someone that I was romantically seeing. 

I didn't like it. 

Why?

Because I think there are too many people out there that are single, or separated or in relationships that aren't working.

As well the fact that I'm pro - "I love you everyday"- not just need to express it in extremes on a day that society has picked for us.

Or maybe it's because I like to "show" love randomly (and have it shown randomly as well),  through out the year.  It seems to mean more to me than HOLIDAY LOVE.

Whatever the reason is for not really caring for Valentine's Day or even if you do like it...

CLICK HERE

It's good for a laugh either way :)

No comments: