Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do it all...

Hi friends,
Sorry it's been SO long since I posted.
I find that I'm still writing but more on a personal level right now and more journaling than anything else.
There are a few of them that I really want to end up blogging but just haven't had the time to do it or when I did have the time didn't have the internet access. 

Today though my daily calendar had this saying...

We sometimes expect so much of
ourselves that we end up feeling
defeated and don't try at all.
Philippians 4:13 says,
"I can do everything through Him who
gives me strength,"
But it doesn't say,
"I have to do it all right now."

With the Thanksgiving Holiday past us and the Christmas Holiday upon us
I know this rings very valuable for me right now.

I hope as the holiday season is surrounding you and you have many more things to do than normal that you remember the verse and the message behind it.
You can do it! Yes, but you don't have to do all of it right now.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm guilty of that (wanting to do it all) every day, especially during this season and with the new year coming up. This year I"m going to try to keep myself focused. :)

S.I.F. said...

You're always so great at tuning in to exactly what I need to hear... Love this!

Leanna said...

S.I.F.- funny thing is I often feel the same about what you post too :)