Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Trying...

Right now I'm trying.

Trying to make it through each day.

Trying to remember that there is grace that is sufficent.

Trying to remember that He won't give us more than we can handle.

I'll be honest, life has been a struggle lately.

I'm stressed, I'm tired, I'm worn.

And most of that is my fault.

My fault because of my choices.

I don't think this is the path that He would have laid for me.  But it is a path I choose to walk.

The future seems uncertain. 

Sometimes it feels dark.

Sometimes it feels unwalkable.

But sometimes it screams, follow the hard road, it will lead you back.

Back to your first love.

Back to your true love.

Back to the one that never stopped loving you.

Even when you walked away, and turned down the other path. 

He was here...

Waiting...

Calling...

Loving...

Hopeing for your return.

No the road now may not get easy, it may stay hard for a long time.

You may have to face consiquesnces for your choices. 

But in the end...

It will be alright. 

No matter what happens. 

He will make a way. 

IF...If you follow Him, TRUST Him, Allow Him ...

To be the source...

The Guide....

The Hope....

The Light...

The One- THE ONLY one...

You give your Life and your heart to.

Till the time comes and he says...OK...

This is good. 

This is right...

This is who...

Then it will be safe to give your heart.

But it will be a heart after His.  So it will be safe.  Secure.  True.

RIGHT

And the 2 will walk the path together. 

The path that leads to Him. 

 


“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Matthew 7:13-14

No comments: