Tuesday, January 5, 2010























It's been too long since I've posted anything on here. I fail when it comes to this thing :o)
But life has a way of calling me away from the computer these days.
Which to be honest is ok with me.
I can't believe that it's 2010 already and that in 8 days I'll turn 30. I think I'm ok with it though. Life is pretty great even if it's not what or where I expected it to be at this time in my life. Thankfully God has a way of putting us where we need to be when we need to be there and so here I am.

I don't do New Years Resolutions but I do look forward to 2010 being a great year full of wonderful possibilities, new adventures, and a life full filled.


Above are a few pictures that ushered in my new year. The cat is my baby , Ghost who will be 17 this year.








No comments: