Monday, January 11, 2010

Favorite New Artist http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpHiAmL8-b0

So, I meant to share this with all of you before Christmas.
I made a new discovery about mid November, of a new Christian artist, Audrey Assad.
To say that I love her music is an understatment.
It seems to stir something in my soul and makes me breathe deeper.
I can't seem to get the video on youtube to post on here so if you have a moment go to YouTube then in the search box put in Audrey Assad then click on the one that's Titled "Winter Snow Song- Audrey Assad with Chris Tomlin" it's about 10th down on the page and shows a winter scene. It's not only a good recording of the song but the video is pretty neat too.
If you have a few minutes watch & listen it's really good.
Then Check out Audrey on Myspace. She's really new so you can't find her in stores just yet.

Once you listen let me know what you think.
Leanna

No comments: