Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's been a while

It's been a while since I've written anything on here. 
And honestly I'm not sure where exactly this post will lead but I've felt the desire to write again recently & today is apparently the day for it to happen. 

I've missed writing, sharing my heart with all of you, and just getting things out there. 
But life has been challenging lately...oh wait...life is always challenging. 
And I just haven't made the time to do it.
No more excuses though. 

I do want to touch on something that I did read these last 2 days...Both by Ms.  Annie Downs, which if you don't follow her blog you totally should. 
 
Dear Me

Love Came Down and Rescued Me

Both posts really got me thinking, about the person I used to be. 
The one that every so often will still pop her head up and make me think, UGH!
Not again. 
But then God wins out and reminds me. 

I love you!
I've called you!
I've redeemed you!

Words that I need to hear when I...

look in the mirror and see a lie
when I slip or fall and repeat a mistake
when the enemy tries to tell me some lie

or other things that happen, where I just am more human, or maybe common is the right word. 
Instead of standing in the fact that I know who my Father is.  And that I'm a daughter of THE  King...not just A king THE KING.

And that nothing, no lie from the enemy, from others or even a lie from myself can or will change that. 

So remember that too please. 
He LOVES you. 
More than you can think or imagine. 
No matter where you are or what state you are in.
He thinks GOOD thoughts toward you. 


 

No comments: