Monday, July 18, 2011

Blah

Do you ever have "Blah" days?

Days that aren't bad days, days that aren't good days, days that just seem to be.

Filled of nothing really important or unimportant.

Today is one of those days for me.

It's not a bad day.

It's just another day.

One where I've thought to myself, I wish I wasn't here (meaning work) but then again I don't think I'd want to be at home if I were home. 

So it's just "blah".

So I'm trying to focus in on the whole thing of

 "this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."

But honestly I'm just not feeling it.

Not that I feel down and depressed or anything, because I don't.

I just kinda feel numb. 

So there I am.

Know that if these posts seem random for awhile I'm sorry...I'm just trying to make myself write, either here or in my journal.  Sometimes I don't know if things will make sense or seem right but I'm not going to worry about that.  I'm choosing to contiue on this journey.  On this path, where ever it may lead. 
I'm just not sure where that is right now.

No comments: