Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What do I want....?

Ok so I know I need to blog about my trip.

However I'll be getting some big news tomorrow.

I will find out what the sex of the baby is!!

I'm pretty excited! 

Now before I get you all confused, let me state this:

It's not my baby!!

It's my sister's baby.  They find out tomorrow afternoon and will do the big reveal tomorrow night.

understand that as long as it's healthy that's all that really matters.

But I've been thinking do I want another niece or a nephew?

I can't really decide.  I've really enjoyed having my niece and as a girl part of me would really like another one. 

Another little girl to buy dresses for, play dolls with, do mani/pedis with and all that fun girl stuff.

But at the same time a boy could be nice.  Different...very different I'm sure. 

But there are boy things that could be fun.  football, soccer, baseball, digging in the dirt, running around more....just different boy things. 

So I guess it really doesn't matter what it is this time.  I'll be happy with either. 

And unlike last time...when I really thought it was a girl (unlike everyone else) I have no real "feeling" on this one. 

I'll let you know Friday what I find out.  :o)

No comments: