Friday, July 23, 2010

the BIG reveal....

So last night was the night we all got to find out what we will get in December!

It's going to be....

Another GIRL!!!

I'm excited and looking forward to welcoming her.

No names yet, since they only found out yesterday.  I think they may have a hard time since they had a hard time deciding on Olivia's name.  But maybe not. 




Here are a few pictures from the evening :o)



Olivia & I


Yes I do think she is absolutly adorable


Playing bags....probably only you Northerner's will know what this is.


She sure enjoyed her pie!!!

Last but not least my baby, who is looking less & less like a baby everyday.  He grew SO much in the 2 weeks I was gone!

2 comments:

S.I.F. said...

So cute! She looks like she is going to be just the best big sister! :)

Leanna said...

Thank you! I think that it will be quite the adjustment for her at first...she's the only grandchild on both sides and has 5 Aunts (2 on my side 3 on his) so there will be a transition phase. But once that happens she's going to be an awesome big sister.