Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My first wedding

Hold on- before you go there, I did not get married. I co-shot my first wedding this weekend.
You'd be amazed at how many people thought I was getting married when I told them I had my first wedding this weekend. I will clarify this though- when I marry-if that ever happens- I plan for there to be only ONE wedding EVER. That's just how I roll :)

But I digress, as I was saying I shot my first wedding this weekend. It was over all a very great experience. A wonderful learning one. I was pretty stressed when we started. Weddings as a general rule kinda make me nervous just in attending them but the thought that I could mess some one's wedding pictures up just about terrified me. But for better or worse the first one is out of the way and I think I'd shoot another one - well at least co shoot another one.

a BIG thanks to my BEST friend Maria for all her help in teaching me what I needed to know for the wedding and allowing me the opportunity!

You can judge for yourself how I did, (but keep in mind the resolution isn't the best on this site, I'm woking on figuring that out) now that I've added some pictures.

No comments: