Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sleepy

So I'm sure you can guess the next line...

I'm sleepy. It's been a long day, but a good one.

One I didn't get hardly any of the things I had planed to done.
But oh well. It was still very nice.

I spent the day with my best friend. She's totally different from me.

But I love her to death and she loves me pretty much the same.
Thankfully her husband is ok with that. :)

We did some shopping, saw the Narnia movie, had a late lunch, a little more shopping. And then she went to church with me.

It was good.

And needed. I had another little scare yesterday.
I'm spotting again. And there's more pain.

So I'm a little worried. But a day like today helped with that
To take my mind off the what ifs.

Because let's face it. I know something is wrong. I just don't know what.
However I'm trying to choose to move forward and trust God with this.
No matter what the outcome means for my future.
Even if that means no kids. I'm honestly having a hard time with that the most.
Well that and pain forever, but that's tough no knowing who I'll marry or when and having to go through all this possibly alone.
I don't like it.
But I know I can trust God fully in this.

So here's to trusting.

And to February 3rd. When I have my next doctors appointment.
Hopefully we will get some answers. And I not. I'll keep trusting the one who is most trustworthy.

No comments: