Tuesday, March 5, 2013

long time...

It seems like it's been forever since I've posted anything here.

It's not that I haven't wanted to.
There have been so many posts that I wrote in my head.  But none that actually made it here.

It's been an odd couple months "missing" on the blog.
Good months, busy months, hard moments mixed in with those things.

Today has been a good day.  But it's been a hard week.
And here it is only Tuesday.  :)

But I know it will all be ok again eventually.
Even if things don't turn out the way I have planned them.
I know that God has a plan.
He has a call.
He has a purpose.

Even when I don't understand that.
The snow will melt.
The flowers will bloom.
And spring will come again.

Sooner than I think.
It's closer than I dare hope.
But it's coming.  

No comments: