Friday, September 28, 2012

It's a hard place to be.

Ever have a week that felt like it was all Mondays. 
Even on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?
(It's a little soon to say that Friday will be Monday all day- but I'll try to remember to let you know)

This week has certainly been that way. 
It's just been kinda rough, kinda busy and kinda crazy.

It's been hard and I feel like I've been in a state. 
Though it's a state that I'm having a hard time describing.

Don't get me wrong there have been good moments this week. 
Like the Life Group meeting on Wedesday night was fablous.
And the date Tuesday night (though it was with the ex...and I wonder if I should allow myself to go out with him since I'm pretty sure we can't have a future).

Maybe I'm just feeling overwhelmed with everything that will be happening. 
Maybe I'm just feeling like I'm ready for this transition stage to be passed.
To be into that next chapter already?

Do you ever get that way too?
Like when you're reading a really good book?  I know I do that sometimes, where I want to know so much what is going to happen that I read the current chapter as fast as I possibly can. 
Skimming it even if possible, to get to that next chapter to find out the "good stuff".
There's a part of me that is longing to do just that right now.
And there's a part of me that wants to take things as slowly as possible these next few weeks/months.
So I'm torn. 

Between wanting to be here and not wanting to be here. 

:/
It's a hard place to be.

 

No comments: