Monday, April 4, 2011

The Negativity Fast- DAY 4

So today is day 4 of the Negativity Fast.

So far I think it’s going pretty well. I’ve only caught myself being negative a few times in the past few days.

Of course since it was on a Friday that we started today has been more of a challenge than the weekend was.

It’s pretty interesting though.

I find that I’m doing my best to make light of the irritating situations, and joke about some things along those lines as well.

AS well as give people more of the benefit of the doubt. Instead of just assuming or getting bent out of shape on things, I’m trying to think more.

To wonder if they have had a bad day.

After all if I have bad days and wake up on the wrong side of the bed some mornings it certainly stands a chance that they have days like that as well.

And thinking about things more, that’s usually a good thing (ok, except for those things that I tend to over think).

Like I said it’s been pretty good so far, I’m amazed at how good.

I am aware though that the work week has just started and that I will be out EXTREMELY late tonight so tomorrow may be rough.

But with God’s grace I can handle it. And I’m looking forward (only a little) to the challenge.



Here are a few shots I took with my IPhone from my run on Saturday...I need to get out there with my big camera soon before everything dies :o)




Pretty beautiful huh!

No comments: